Saturday, November 30, 2019

♥Holiday Magic_PS_December Blog Train Freebie♥

Well I am going to go ahead and post my Pixel Scrapper December blogtrain freebie. (Holiday Magic).😁 You can find the Final List of the blogtrain HERE. Not all links are active and will not be active until Dec. 1st. OK now to download my part you can do so by going (rar) HERE or (winzip) HERE.♥ I appreciate all the nice comments and emails I get it inspires me to keep creating freebies for you. Thank you.😊 I hope you can find something you like and I hope you create something amazing with it.♥ God Bless and have a wonderful day.
♥Nae

Tutorial written using my kit and a pressie for me....




This was made by Shaz at 3Tz's DesignN for me.... I LOVE IT!♥ If you like it you are in luck she just happened to write a tutorial for it and you can find that HERE.♥
YOU are a true inspiration and blessing Shaz!
Love ya girl!