Friday, August 19, 2016

►Broken Collarbone.

I know some of you might be wondering why you have not heard from me. Well I fell early Monday morning and broke my collarbone. The pain is horrible. I did not get to do the blog train that I had planned on doing and it just really upsets me that I could not. I had went and bough clip art to do it and everything. SO when I get over this collarbone thing.... I will make ya'll the kit I had planned on making for the blog train. I am sorry that it is going to be late. I also cannot finish the tutorial I was working on....Hopefully I can get back to business in a week or two. If you are a praying person I would sure appreciate your prayers. It is hard to imagine how one little bone can cause so much pain. BUT just wanted to fill ya'll in on what is going on. I hope everyone is doing ok and I hope you have a wonderful night. God Bless! ♥Nae

This is a pic of my collarbone not a great pic but you can see how much damage just one little fall can cause..... OH yea I fell out of the bed.... LOL I am going to put the rails I used to put on my kids bed to keep them from falling off. HA HA!