Saturday, July 23, 2016

♥Just messing around♥.

Woke up today with the intentions of getting out of this black mode. Everything I have been making has been black. What started this. That Leather and Lace kit. Which I have not yet to finish. I think I will put it on the back burner for now and work on something a tad bit more colorful.... we all need some color in our life every now and then. BUT I was playing around this morning and came up with a couple papers for ya..... You can do what you want with them. Use them a overlays, change the color I do not care. I just hope someone can find some use for them on this beautiful Saturday. Now with this being said I am going to get up and get out and enjoy this weather.... God Bless and have a wonderful Saturday.....♥Nae

Just click on the preview and right click and save them to your computer.♥