Saturday, March 19, 2011

NEW Blog Award From My great friend Jenny! TY! xoxo






The aim of the award is to bring recognition to blogs with minimal followers. Since I have accepted the award I must pass it on to at least 3 other blogs (but not more than 5), that have inspired me and I feel deserve a bit more attention. The rules are to say thank you on my blog to the one who passed it on to me (Thank you Robin!!!) and link to their blog (see above). Pick the blogs to pass the award on to, leave a note on their blog and then list them with links to their blogs...

awesome tagger and scrapper and friend!

Great friend and talented tagger and scrapper!


New to the blog world and psp but such a awesome awesome tagger she is and designer....and im NOT just saying that cus shes my little sister!! LOL Love you Chris!!!! You keep on keepin on girl!

I want to thank each and every one of you designers you are ALL so talented and give so freely your time your hard work and your sweat without asking for anything in return you girls rock!!!!!
Just Beautiful People!
Love you ALL!!!!