Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blog Without Borders


I received this wonderful award from my good friend Gypsy of Gypsys Caravan. Thank you.♥

This award is dedicated to a world without borders in the world of Scrap, by people who always give you:
Help, Gratitude, Respect, Solidarity, Affection, Love, Trust, Friendship and Imagination.
Pass to 5 friends Blogs who you know have these qualities:

WOW thank you so much for this award. I try really hard to be all of these things and then some. I love helping others and creating and being able to share with others what I know and hope that others can find the love and joy that I have recieved. This award really means alot to me I really needed this right now. Thank you so so much.♥

I am passing this award to these five bloggers, who have all of these qualities and more:







Each and every single one of you are a true blessing to the psp community and I want to personally thank each and every one of you for just being you.♥

xx

Nae