Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thank you Chas!


I have recieved a award from Chas of Chas Scrap and Bitz. This means alot to me considering that I simply love her work I have every since I seen it! I think she is very talented and has awesome and tasteful taste I love her style! Thank you Chas you made my day and you inspire me. Yall stop by her blog and you will see what im talkin about....you will simply love her work!



Now I have to pass this onto 4 other bloggers:


1. Designs by Ali-I chosen Ali because I think she is a awesome tut writer and scrapper....she is very talented and has alot to offer yall need to stop by and check her out.

2. Farrahs Ceations- I have chosen Farrah because I think she is a awesome tut writer and scrapper she is a very giving person and I just think she is a all around great person.

3. Clarey's Designz - I think Clarey is a wonderful scrapper and tut writer I admire her and her work. You know a while back I was doing one of her tuts it was a St. Patricks Day tut and I couldnt get the supplies well I emailed her and she was so helpful and nice to me I knew right then she was a awesome person. I have never forgot that and I think yall need to stop by and check her out for yourself.

4. Twinky Dezines -Well what can I say I love this woman! I was on her Always List before I even knew what tuts was I simply loved her work then and I still do to this day! She is a very giving and generous person and very creative and talented she is all of the things a great tut and scrapper needs to be. Yall stop by and check her out yall wont be sorry. Trust me!